To be honest, I have kinda pushed my 101 goals aside and basically forgotten about them. I'm not sure why, because I like the idea of always striving to accomplish something. So I'm easing back into my goals with another segment of these 50 questions.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I feel like I am passionate every day about many things. I am passionate about my job, I love being a nurse and I love helping people. I am passionate in my relationships, with God, my family, and my boyfriend. I try to be a passionate blogger. A few days ago, I mentioned in my monthly goals that I wanted to be a "better blogger" and I am striving every day to do just that, by being passionate about it.
32. If not now, then when?
As I said, I feel like I'm passionate every day.
33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
I don't understand the question? Achieved what? Happiness? I feel like I am a generally happy person.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
No, sorry, I don't think so.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because that's what people do when they disagree... they fight. And even though "religion" supports love, it is a love acted out by humans who are sinners, not saints.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
For this answer I'll refer to one of my favorite Harry Potter characters who said, "The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters [evil]. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." (Sirius Black, Order of the Phoenix)
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, absolutely not. I've had this discussion with Derek, that even if we were to win several million (aka the lottery) we still wouldn't quit our jobs. Of course, it's a moot point with Derek anyway since he'd rather me be a housewife, but we won't touch that subject today.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Well are we talking about work as in my job, or work as in just things I have to do? I sometimes consider blogging "work." Or one could consider gardening, cooking, or mowing the grass work. All of those are things I don't mind doing, so if that's what we're talking about then I'd love to fill my days doing those things.
39. Do you feel like you've lived this day a hundred times before?
In a way, yes. As humans, our days are usually repetitive: wake up, go to the gym, go to work, come home, eat, do hobby, sleep. However, not each day is exactly the same, and I feel like we should strive to take away something new from each day we live.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I feel like these questions are trying to be too deep for their own good, however, I recently ventured into the blog design realm without a clue as to how it would turn out, and I am loving it so far.