It's humpday (or cameltoe day as one of my coworkers mistakenly called it once) so that means it's time for some confessions.
Linking up with Kath.
Linking up with Kath.
- I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter last week and to be honest, I was a little disappointed. More on that tomorrow.
- It really annoys me/pisses me off when people get more recognition than me for doing the exact same thing because it was "harder" or a "struggle" for them.
- Sometimes I have really weird dreams that make me feel very guilty in the morning. Not those kind of dreams guys. But still dreams where I do/feel/decide something that probably isn't the best and then I wake up feeling really guilty. It's like those dreams where your significant other cheats on you and then you wake up irrationally pissed off at them because of what they did in your dream, except kind of different. The only reason it worries me is because dreams are supposed to represent your subconscious or something like that.
- I am addicted to online shopping. I feel like that isn't really a big surprise, nor that I am alone in the world, but I just wanted to put it out there.
- I turned in a letter of interest at work today for a new position and I'm honestly scared shitless about it.
- I did this workout yesterday and now I hurt all over. But in a good way that makes me proud of what I can do. I didn't time myself, but I kind of wish I would have because I'm pretty sure I killed it.
- I bought bright blue workout pants (yoga pants?). There's a first time for everything, right?
- I (not so) secretly kind of enjoy when Derek stays with his parents because I get to sprawl across the bed and stay up reading as late as I want. Which usually still ends up being before 10 p.m. PS: I'm currently reading Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir), by Jenny Lawson and it is freaking hilarious. Like literally laugh out loud, I'm-glad-I'm-already-on-the-toilet-or-else-I'd-pee-in-my-pants funny. Read it now.
- And last but not least, something I've never mentioned on the blog before but why not now, since it's Humpday Confessions and all that: I
am obsessed really enjoy popping other people's bacne. I know it seems gross but it further instills my belief that I was meant to be a nurse, because what other kind of sane person would enjoy squeezing puss or whatever other gross stuff accumulates in the pores of other people's backs?